– On June 1, 2016, Korea Post’s insurance asset management bureau posts a request for proposal to invest in dollar-denominated sovereign bonds of emerging economies.
– Proposed fund (publicly-offered) required to have a minimum $1 billion in assets
– To benchmark JP Morgan EMBI Global Diversified
– Qualified managers required to have $5 billion AUM in the fixed income area with a minimum 3-year track record
– Deadline for proposal submission is June 15, 2016; final selection slated for July
(For details, click the URL below)KoreaPostInsuranceFundRFPEmergingSovereign.docx KoreaPostInsuranceFundRFPQuant_Posting_EmergingSovereign.xls